back in buenos aires

Following a truly lovely two weeks at home, I'm now safely back in Bs As and straight into class reading and papers. Today we have our last seminar at the University of Buenos Aires or UBA for the class on women and work in Latin America. It's been a great class with fascinating reading and lively discussions, even during a four hour class!

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the blog and what you would like to see more or less of. I will keep the suggestions in mind, and keep them coming.

Weather report: cold, damp, grey mist. Did I forget to get on the plane and am really still in England?

Finally for this posting, here a couple of pictures from the book launch at Sarum College last Friday. It was fantastic to be back with friends, colleagues and students and to be able to celebrate the book David and I worked on. Thanks very much to Sarum Bookshop for organizing the event.

Mum, Dad and me
the authors!
Sally, me and Helen.

Comments

most viewed